Low Carb Recipes for the Low Carb Lifestyle

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Pudding

It's late, I'm tired and needing a quick dessert.  So what do I do?  I scour my saved recipe and find this super quick and easy snack.  This peanut butter pudding is very good, not dying-I-can't-live-without-it amazing, but good.  It really hit the spot on a night that I didn't really feel like cooking anything.  I only had chunky natural peanut butter but I think this would be much better with smooth and the nut pieces really distracted from the pudding/mousse consistency.  Even so, it was sweet, creamy and peanut buttery and it hit the spot.

3 STARS
1 serving
3 net carbs

1 TBSP natural smooth peanut butter
2 tsp granular Splenda
2 TBSP heavy whipping cream


Put all ingredients in bowl and mix the crap out of it with a spoon until it becomes whipped and smooth like mousse.  That's it!  It takes about one minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment